Thursday, April 15, 2021

Philippine Airlines' Arroz Caldo

 I have not tasted the ubiquitos Philippine Airlines arroz caldo because I have never been to their Mabuhay Lounge. So when I saw on Instagram that they were now selling it in a box, I gave in.

I chose April 5 as the delivery date even if I ordered mid-March and it was already April 7 or 8 when I realized I have not received my order yet. I followed up on @FlyPALcafe and they said they will deliver on April 9.

It arrived at around 6:00 P.M. I ordered two boxes. In a box is a pack of cold arroz caldo, two wooden bowls, two wooden spoons, a salted egg, and small containers of calamansi, dulong (dilis?), green onion, and toasted garlic.


We reheated the arroz caldo for breakfast the next day.



As someone who sort of knows how to cook (naks!), I think the taste was sakto lang. Although the hubby, who is not fond of arroz caldo, said it was delicious. I love more the wooden bowls LOL! #



No comments:

Post a Comment