Sunday, April 25, 2021

New Flowers

Yesterday was my hubby and I’s wedding anniversary and he said that he forgot to order a bouquet. I replied that I want to go to Mindanao Avenue Garden Center to buy flowering plants na lang.

We went this morning after running a couple of errands. It was our first time to go. We noticed that there was a line of cars going inside the place and my hubby started complaining. šŸ™„ The center has several stalls but the path for cars is so narrow it was one-way. When we left we had to back up the car. I had to be quick. 

 

I was looking for plants that I can put in my vacant plant boxes. I already have a lantana and it is easy to care for and flowers easily. I bought six pots.


I used to have a pompom plant which died so I bought one. I also liked the dwarf sunflower. It was not my intention to buy mostly yellow flowers but they look so cheery so there. My haul was 400 pesos for eight plants without pots.

I was planning to re-pot them tomorrow morning but I got excited na.



 

Please please please don’t die on me. šŸ™šŸ» #

No comments:

Post a Comment