Saturday, February 27, 2021

On Toothing

 If you are also a mommy, you are probably familiar with that "wiggle, wiggle, is it ready?" tooth song of Cocomelon. When my kids watched it for the first time, my 6 year old son was worried when I told him that he eventually lose his tooth like the boy in Cocomelon. He actually cried and asked me, "Pwede pag 7 (years old) na lang ako?" I had to say "okay" just so he will stop crying.

My kids and I brush our teeth together just so I can check if they're doing it right. Sometimes, my son would say that his tooth was wiggling but when I check, it isn't. Today after lunch, he again said that his tooth was wiggling. It wasn't but there's a budding tooth behind it!

 

I sent the photo to the hubby who said his teeth were like that and his baby tooth should be pulled by a dentist. Yegads. I'm scared of going to the dentist nowadays because hello, aerosols. However, I do need a trip to the dentist myself. Wish us luck! #


No comments:

Post a Comment