Thursday, January 28, 2021

Welcome to the 90s


 Who else remembers the blogs of the late 90s and early 2000s? The chatty ones with no niche and the bloggers hiding behind screen names? I used to spend hours reading those blogs, and I even kept a few of such blogs of my own.

Now it's all about Facebook and Instagram posts, Youtube vlogs, and broadcasting one's identity. Nothing wrong with that, except that I can't do that. 

Recently, I stumbled upon this blog started in 2011 but the blogger still writes like it's the 90s - she writes about her day, her travels, about everything and nothing. So chatty and no-holds barred, I love it. I'm going through her blog until the beginning LOL.

It made me miss the way I used to blog. Even if I wasn't sure that anyone was reading, but it felt good to release thoughts and words to the Universe. Also, I find myself going through my own old blogs and enjoy reading them.

 So here's to another new blog. How long I can keep it up, I have no idea. #

No comments:

Post a Comment